life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

THE ALL SUFFICENT GOD

THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD

The word sufficient could be referred to as extravagant or even to be more than enough or to be outside the envelop. This is one of the attributes of God as sister C.C. (London) testified of how God miraculously supply her needs in the area of House, job and marriage. Her testimony goes thus: When I came to Shiloh last year, I presented my written expectations to God regarding my life, business and career. I was expecting God to give me a good job, I was trusting him to get married, I was trusting God to have a business that will make me to stop being a tenant and become a landlord. I was also trusting God for a financial breakthrough.

When I got home, I kept believing and confessing the word, especially all those statements Bishop Oyedepo declared during the prophetic declarations. I kept speaking them every single day. I believed them.

First of all I got a job, which was much better than the previous one. After this I bought a house. In July, I met my husband, he is a pastor and we got married shortly. In fact everything I wrote as expectation has come to pass. Today also, I have a business of my own. I give God all the glory.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Perez said...

Forgive me for asking but what is Shiloh?

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Perez said...

Do you meet all these people and then tell their stories? Every story has hope in them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home