life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

IT'S ALL FOR YOU

IT ‘S ALL FOR YOU. PART II
The lord saw me through secondary school and higher institution. All through those years, he was my guide, my shield and my provider. I remember that while in the secondary school, I always received, among other prizes, the prize for the best-behaved student, in my final year; I was singled out to be the senior prefect. After graduating from the university, the lord gave me a miracle job and a few years later, a Christian wife, Joy. For five years after our wedding, there was no child. I was unduly worried. I had witnessed God’s faithfulness over and over. I knew that He is the God that "calleth those things which be not as though they were". I used to pray alone. Now I have a prayer partner-my wife. Together we did approach the throne and reminded him of his promises concerning child bearing. Today, we have three lovely children. I remember now the birth of our first child. It was such a joyful time. I smile now as I remember it all. The psalmist must have experienced a similar joy when he said, "Thou hast turned my mourning into dancing: thou has put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness" (psalm 30: 11).

Here I am today, with a good education, a good job and a happy home, all because of the faithfulness of a loving God. As I count my blessings today and look back to my beginning, I can’t but join David in exclaiming- who am I, O Lord God? And what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto. (2 Samuel 7:18).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home