life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Friday, October 27, 2006

SS WAS REVERSED TO AA

SS WAS REVERSED TO AA
If you are one of those who believe that miracle has faded away with the disciple of Jesus, then you need to listen to Joshua “my parent discovered six month after my birth that I was a sicklier. There was no week that they would not donate a pint of blood for me. I was suffering from hospital to hospital. A friend of my father invited us to Shiloh 2003, telling us that our problem will be solved there. I came to Shiloh 2003 and said lord, ‘Lord, I will not go back with this sickness.’ And since I went back, I’ve never experienced anything sickle cell again. When we went for a blood test, my blood genotype became AA!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home