life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

MIRACLES ARE REAL

MIRACLES ARE REAL.

If it were to be some else telling me, I wouldn’t have believed. Fortunately, I was right there in the auditorium when Alice. M (Nigeria) narrated her wonderful testimony. “I joined Winners Chapel in the year 2000. I was sexually molested at iyana-Oba by fraudsters, after collecting money from me. Since then I have been having strange feelings in my body, but I was not bold enough to go to the hospital. I have a friend who is a nurse, from whom I collected a book. I discovered from the book that I have HIV symptoms, but I still was not bold enough to go to the hospital. I kept believing God for a healing, because I can’t tell anybody my house.

I determined to attend Shiloh 2004. I said to myself, “As I’ am coming to Shiloh, I will not go back the same again.” I attended the Healing School for HIV patients. They asked us to go for the test. We were three that went for the test. The first person said she tested positive to HIV at Abuja, but now it was no more there. The lab man said that God that did that one would do my own too. I claimed it. But when my result came out, I saw HIV one and two positive, but I was not moved because I said God will do it, as I had determined that I would not leave Shiloh 2004, If God does not do it.

I went back to the Healing School on Thursday and Friday. Yesterday we were told to go back for a test. I had dropped the first test result in the Ark of Testimony, believing that God would do it. I immediately went for another test in the church, and went back for the result that night, and it was HIV negative! This is my testimony.”

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Perez said...

That is a good story...It is wonderful what God can do for us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home