life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

THERE IS A BALM IN GILEAD

life-changingTHERE IS A BALM IN GILEAD

HEALED BY THE LIVING WORD OF GOD

“Sometime late last year, my son who is about one year old started having scrotal swelling. This could only be removed by surgery. My wife noticed it and showed it to me. I asked God for what should be done, and He instructed that I should keep anointing and declaring the word of God to it. I anointed it for seven days, but nothing happened. I went back to God, telling that nothing had happened, and He said, “keep declaring the word, and the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more.” My son’s condition became my first prayer point at Shiloh 2005. I also attached it to the violent sacrifice I made.

Behold, early this year, my wife told me that the swelling had disappeared. I checked it, and according to God’s word it had disappeared.

He is still in the business of healing today. Turn to Him for any ill-health and you will be surprised at His wondrous acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home