life-changing

it's all about Godly doctrine that will give our life a true meaniing for living. This eventually bring about a fulfilled life.

Friday, February 16, 2007

THE POTENCY OF GOD'S WORD

life-changingTHE POTENCY OF GODS WORD

I GOT EMPLOYED VIA HIS WORD

“I graduated from the university in August 2004, and since then I have been waiting on the Lord for a good job. I had not been doing anything, just sitting at home. But this year I took a very giant step; I went for June special WOFBI course (A theological course).

Since I finished my youth service, I have never been called for either an interview or test. In my first week at the Bible school, we were taught word foundation. The pastor told us that we should look for specific words in the Bible to back our problems.

That night I searched the Bible and found forty scriptures that addressed my situation, and I started praying with them. The nest morning, somebody called me at 6 a.m. to inform me of a bank test that was holding that day (a Saturday).

I went for the test, and on Monday I was called for an interview. I had series of interviews after the first one. On Saturday, I was with my uncle when I received a text message that said,
Congratulations! Come and receive your employment letter”. Miracles are still real.

JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER. Heb 13:8.

This testimony was given by one of our brothers; you too can key into his word and reap the dividends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home